Schedule a Plantiful House Cleaning

  • Plantiful Products

    Maids use our line of non-toxic and aromatherapeutic cleaners.

  • Online Booking

    Easy online booking at $40/hr with 30% deposit paid at booking.

  • 24 Hour Guarantee

    Worry free cleanings. If we missed a spot, we'll make it right.

Skip to product information
1 of 1

House Cleaning Service

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Service currently only available in Orlando, Florida and surrounding cities.

    House Cleaning Service


    What is included in each cleaning?

    For most general cleanings, our maids will start with kitchen and bathrooms, then dusting and lastly vacuum and mop floors.

    Additional tasks upon request:

    • Change linens / Make beds

    • Dust blinds and baseboards

    • Clean inside oven, fridge, and/or cupboards

    • Clean windows (inside only)

    Do I pay at booking?

    We collect a 30% deposit to book your cleaning online. The remainder 70% is due at time of cleaning directly to your maid. Maids accept cash, check or venmo.

    How much time should I book?

    Service length is completely customizable to your cleaning needs. You can have the maid work on your priority list within the timeframe you book.

    Below is a guide to help you better know how much time you should book for your particular home.

    General House Cleaning

    Bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, vacuum/mop floors

    3 HOURS
    2,000 square feet or less with 2 bathrooms

    2 HOURS
    Kitchen and bathrooms only for 2,000 square feet home or less

    Additional Tasks

    Add 1 hour for each additional task you include into a general cleaning (i.e. clean out fridge, oven, etc)

    Do I need to provide cleaning supplies?

    Our maids arrive to each cleaning fully equipped with our line of eco-friendly, plant based cleaning products. If you have a particular product you’d like to provide your maid with, we’re happy to accommodate.

    Is tipping required?

    Tipping is not required but left to the discretion of the client. If you wish to tip your maid, you may do so by cash, check or venmo directly to your maid.

    Do I need to be home for the cleaning?

    Our maids are trained to work with you and your family in the home or if your prefer, you’re welcome to leave her to clean alone. Please provide us with entry and lock up instructions.

    For your peace of mind, in the last 13 years of service, we have had zero incidents of theft.

    Can I add more time to my booking?

    If during your cleaning, you realize the maid will need additional time to complete everything on your check list, you may add more time to your booking if the maid is available. Each additional 30 minutes is charged at $20 and can be paid directly to your maid.

    Are maids employees of Plantiful Clean?

    Maids are not employees of our company but affiliates who partner with us for to receive bookings and our plant based cleaning products. Maids are paid directly by the customer after each cleaning.